Google

Friday, November 9, 2007

Karma

The Holiday Season is quickly approaching once again. This inevitably brings about a feeling that I have let yet another year go by without doing enough to better the world around me. So, with the onset of winter, I again am scrambling to find ways to score as much good karma as I can. With that, here are a few organizations and ideas I have found that can help you help the world:

Heifer International
UNICEF
Kiva
Grameem
Idealist
TOMS Shoes
One Laptop Per Child




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tapirs Poop-

Thank you for writing about TOMS in your blog! We would like to send you a gift to show our appreciation. Please e-mail me your mailing address by this Friday! Also, we’d like to invite you to join our online community on Facebook at TOMS Shoes: Shoes for Tomorrow.

Take care,
Clark Tanner
Clark@TOMSShoes.com