Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

13 US Senators hate your children and want them all to die!

I've been doing my best to not get political here. I swear I won't bring up the election but the passing of The Consumer Product Safety Modernization Act by a 79 to 13 margin got me wondering. What kind of evil bastard votes against a bill that makes it illegal to manufacture and/or sell toxic toys to our nation's children. After a little researching here they are:

Allard (R-CO)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
DeMint (R-SC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)

So here is what I'm thinking. All those parents out there not sure what to do with the recalled toys they still have hidden away should send them all to the offices and/or homes of the above Senators. Let them choke on 'em for a while!

No comments: