Google

Monday, April 14, 2008

Get your geek on.

I know computers are supposed to count as the "screen time" that pediatricians say are destroying our children's brains. At least the computer is interactive. Plus, in order for him to be able to use the computer I would have to stop. So his computer screen time is still pretty limited. Anywho, here are a few things I've found on the internet that Q and/or I have been enjoying lately.

starfall.com, Q is loving this reading education website.

The Geekdad blog at Wired.com. All sorts of great things that combine children and technology/science. Like a website that lets you spell out your child's name in Elements from the periodic table.

Freerice.com, If you ever find yourself board with the internet, why not test your vocab and feed hungry people around the world at the same time... for FREE! This site is genius and I would expect several similar sites to start popping up all over like the Crocus in our front yard.

No comments: