Google

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gone Baby Gone. The Goat is Gone!


If it wasn't bad enough that I had to take the boys to the mall this morning, somewhere between The Apple Store and Urban Outfitters, Goat, one of Ozzi's favorite wrestling partners, abandoned stroller never to be seen again.

With the tragic irony of this and my previous post fresh in mind I frantically searched everywhere praying I would find him. No luck. I annoyed the hell out of a few MOA employees. No luck there either.

But, all is not lost. Pacifier reassured K8 that Goat is still replaceable. During the search I also meet a super cool family from Iceland, Norway, or one of the other Nordic nations. Their orange Phil & Ted's was much cleaner than ours and they weren't in a panicked frenzy.

And just in case you were wondering who makes the cutest and cuddliest little goat this side of the alps: blabla kids. A fantastic globally responsible company that you can be happy to give your money to.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad that Pacifier can fix the situation. I have had things shipped to me from the MN Zoo before after losing them.
Question for you - I need a kid friendly coffee shop near Macalester. Figured you would know. And, we'll try and make it to the next Java Train gathering. I saw the post too late.
Thanks!

DK said...

There are none with play areas like Java Train. I would say the most kid friendly coffee shop around Mac is Blondies on Snelling just north of Randolph. They are more of a cafe than a coffee shop but they have coffee and AWESOME desserts.

Amelia Sprout said...

I have been oogling the goat at the downtown pacifier since they got it in. Good to know it will be going to a good home, as it was not a hit with us. We are still on a search for the perfect stuffed animal.