Google

Sunday, January 11, 2009

About F'ing Time, Target

While recently at our local Super Target not only did I find the all natural end cap in the toys department that Tiny Decor has mentioned, I also found they have started stocking BPA-free brand Boon.



This is great if for no other reason I can tell all the parents that ask where we got Ozzi's sippy cup that it's now at Target vs trying to list the various websites. This is definitely a step in the right direction for Target. Boon has some ingeniously designed products that have clearly put their customers, parents and kids, first.

1 comment:

Vintage Tracy said...

This is good to know. Last time I went there I stood in the sippy cup aisle for no less than 10 minutes, just staring and trying to figure it out. Which one is for his age? Which one has a car or truck or train on it? Which one is the safest? Cheapest!? TOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT FOR A GD SIPPY CUP!